- Empowering patient to take second opinion.
- Empowering patient to ensure he is consenting to the proposed treatment (Informed consent).
- How to be an Empowered Patient (effective patient).
1. The participating candidate should follow the technical conditions of the competition according to the selected track.
2. Submission of entries does not indicate their acceptance in the competition. Entries will be evaluated through a technical committee specialized in each track, including experts in artistic production, academics and specialists in patient safety.
3.The participant cannot participate in more than one entry in the same track. However, he/she can participate another track. Example: contestant to submit one work Motion Graphics and one work Infographic Graphic.
4. All submissions are owned by the Saudi Patient Safety Center, and entitled it or any third party authorized by the Center may be used and disseminated on all its media platforms.
5. The Saudi Patient Safety Center reserves the right to cancel, extend or modify the course of the award or its terms or conditions without notice. Any changes made in the award will be published on the accounts of the Center's website and social media platforms.
6. All participants must adhere to the start and end dates of submission of entries.
7. The Committee shall be entitled to cancel any participation that proves that it infringes intellectual property rights or copyright, whether by theft, imitation or manipulation.
8. The Saudi Patient Safety Center does not guarantee any intellectual property rights claimed by the holder of the participation and does not incur any violation of registered property rights.
9.The presentation of the content and the tools used therein constitutes an acknowledgment by the participant of the waiver of the Saudi Patient Safety Center. This waiver includes all rights related to it including the right of ownership and the resulting rights such as intellectual property rights, publishing, modification, change, production, reproduction and any other rights.
10. The Participant is not entitled to dispose of the participating work or any of the tools used in it by selling, publishing, investing, or otherwise.
1. The content should cover one of the areas of patient empowerment, and you can use more than one of the three domains in the submission.
2. The information in the submission should be authenticated by medical sources and supported by the source link.
3. Ownership of the video rights and the story used for the participant.
4. Participation shall not be contrary to the principles of legality, morality, order or general taste.
5. The participation has not been published or presented in general or in a media or social networking site.
6. Participating work shall not include any advertisement or promotion of any product or company.
7. Names, titles, signatures, logos or dates are not allowed to be included in the submission
8. Submissions are accepted in Arabic or English.
9. The video should not exceed 120 seconds.
10. The final version of the film should be in mp4.
11. The participating work should be in accordance with the identity of the center as in the file below.
12. The end of the participating video should be in the same way as the
1. The content should cover one of the areas of patient empowerment, and you can use more than one of the three domains in the submission
2. The information presented in the submission should be authenticated from sources and supported by the source link.
3. Submissions shall not be contrary to the principles of legality, morality, order or general taste.
4. Submissions have not been published or presented in general or in a media or social networking site.
5. Submissions shall not include any advertisement or promotion of any product or company.
6. Names, titles, signatures, logos or dates are not allowed to be included in the submission
7. Submissions are accepted in Arabic or English.
8. The number of words shall not exceed 100 words.
9. The information should be simplified in a clear and concise sequence.
10. Consistency of design elements such as colors and drawings.
11. Use the type of font approved for writing in the Saudi Patient Safety Center Arabic Line “Noor” and English Line “Titillium Web”.
12. Submissions should follow these measurements: Width: 8.26 inches or 21 cm, Length: 9.71 inches or 24 cm.
13. The design should be submitted in two formats, the first format is RGB, and the second is CMYK in A4 size.
14. The participating work should be in accordance with the identity of the center as in the file below.identity