Patients and Healthcare Providers Forum
About Patients and Healthcare Providers Forum
The Saudi Patient Safety Center is concerned with raising and improving the level of patient safety through several initiatives and projects. One of the directions of the center is to empower patients, their families and society and give them a voice in the health sector. Accordingly, the Center worked on the Patients and Healthcare Providers Forum project. The Forum is a meeting between patients of the same health condition and / or their families and health practitioners from various specializations through an open dialogue and a discussion between health practitioners and patients, answering their inquiries and empowering them. The first forum was held for breast cancer patients with health practitioners in the same field., We hope to hold forums for various health conditions in a number of regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Empowering our patients.
- Learning from other experiences.
- Supporting patients and raising awareness.
- Give a voice to the patient.
- Paying closer attention to patient perspectives.
- Document the opinions of patients, their families, and health care professionals.
- Patients and/or their families
- Cured patients and/or their families
How to register in the forum
The Patients and Doctors Forum to be held for different health problems in several different regions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.